[Testing - Trixie] [SOLVED] OKI C332 laser printer problem

- - ALL UNSTABLE / TESTING THREADS SHOULD BE POSTED HERE - -
This sub-forum is the dedicated area for the ongoing Unstable/Testing releases of Debian. Advanced, or Experienced User support only. Use the software, give, and take advice with caution.
harritapio

[Testing - Trixie] [SOLVED] OKI C332 laser printer problem

#1 Post by harritapio »

My laser printer Oki C332, does not anymore print A4 pages in full size. All pages get now printed downscaled to ½ size, two pages printed side by side on one page. I have made this type of printouts before in purpose by adjusting the printer settings, but now printer settings are for full scale.

I have double checked that my printer setup is ok. When I noticed this behaviour few days ago, I changed the the connection from usb to ethernet (OKI C332PS.ppt file) but it didn't help either.

Any advice is welcome! Could this behaviour somehow be related to debian testing release, I have made the release upgades nearly daily.

looking forward to get some advice! Harri
Last edited by harritapio on 2024-01-16 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
Harri

arzgi

Re: [Testing - Trixie] OKI C332 laser printer problem

#2 Post by arzgi »

Check from localhost:631 your printers default options.

harritapio

#3 Post by harritapio »

Thanks for your message!

I sent default settings from localhost to printer and was able to fix the printer settings problem.
Harri

arzgi

#4 Post by arzgi »

NIce! Could you add [SOLVED] to front of your first posts header, so anyone searching the forums sees how you fixed your printer problem.